Friday, November 19, 2010

Metal Thursday CIX



Last night Naegleria played at Ralph's Diner for Metal Thursday CIX, but Before I get into the show I'll just discuss everything that happened. So at the band room we're packing everything up and my mom and step-dad picked me up with my cab and everything. So we make it Ralph's and I get settled in, talked to the sound guy who was really cool. Matt was the next to come in, then I get a text. Rayne's car broke down near sweaty betty's and it just wouldn't start. So my step-dad and Matt's friend Adam, get all the guitar amps to Ralph's and then we set up.

The sound was great (I actually heard my bass for once!) and we're playing really well. There a couple mic difficulties but those were fixed and I think we played a kickass show. The crowd was loud and everyone seemed to enjoy us.

The only bad news is that we can't play tomorrow's show with Goreality cause of Rayne's car and Matt broke his kickdrum at Ralph's, haha. But no biggie, We have 3 shows for december, especially one at the palladium! so stay tuned, more goofy Naegleria news later on.

Jake.

http://www.myspace.com/naegleriametal
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naegleria/197798470495

No comments:

Post a Comment